Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
Defran Systems develops, implements and supports flexible, reliable
enterprise-wide software for the full scope of human services agency needs.
We’re on a mission to enable Human Services agencies to better manage their case, clinical and financial processes with flexible, all-inclusive solutions so that they can better serve their clients and community – helping those who need it most.
Come join the team at Defran Systems, and be a part of the continued transformation of this 26 year old, highly regarded, profitable and growing, privately owned company, headquartered in downtown Manhattan as they capitalize on new and growing market opportunities in behavioral healthcare software sales.
In addition to being our culture cornerstone and administrative superstar, our office manager is responsible for all aspects of managing and maintaining our corporate office - ensuring it is a pleasant and productive environment for both employees and clients alike, for work or visit. This position reports to the President/CEO.
- Maintain all office facilities including air conditioning systems, office equipment, phone systems, liaison between company and landlord. Oversee all maintenance contractors such as plumbers and electricians.
- Purchase all office related supplies, hardware, software, food, gifts, office equipment, maintain records and reports, establish positive relationship with vendors.
- Arrange and order food/beverages for employees and visitors, arrange meeting rooms, training rooms for special occasions and events.
- Responsible for receiving and distributing all mail, shipping and tracking all packages including fedex, postage etc.
- Administer video conferencing accounts (go2 meeting, webex).
- Manage company equipment including laptops, wireless cards and projectors as needed by staff.
- Contract administration – print and manage distribution and mailing.
- Sales support – print , assemble and mail RFPs, proposals, and
- Executive administrative duties for CEO, handle requests, letters, site visits, travel arrangements and calendar.
- Support VP of Talent with training administration, new employee onboarding, performance reviews, bonus administration.
- HR – conduct new employee onboarding and introduction, purchase equipment, business cards, maintain HR files and records.
- Work closely with Controller on financial matters related to
What you need to be successful:
- High Work Quality and follow-through.
- Effective, positive and professional communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Exceptional Customer Focus.
- Energy, drive and action oriented.
- Organizational skills.
- Time Management.
- Integrity / Trust.
Technical knowledge, skills and education:
- BA in Business or (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, or IT) required.
- Why? Because this is a junior level position that has a career path into those areas!
- Experience managing a small office environment, vendor
- Highly proficient in MS office suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word
For consideration send resume and cover letter to Jay Mitchell at Jmitchell@leapthepond.com.